OMG HELP!!!!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Cowboy Bebop Front Forum Index -> The Cowboy Bebop Front
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dread_Knight^Samurai
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watcha toking about, man.
MidNightBlue
Fayeless Otaku

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There be this dread evil professor who is evil, or rather anal. He teaches not. Yet he expects me to know what I am doing. He criticizes my graphs. Not on the actual content of the graphs but on the cosmetics, the really insignificant stuff that doesn't really matter. He does this publically, public humiliation. Although this past Thursday, I was hungry so during break time I went out to buy myself some munchies, to munch on. But I came back later than the 10 minute break and missed the beginning of the second half of lecture, which is good because that means I also missed the part where he publically defames my graphs. So this time instead of listening to him criticize my stuff I sublimated my rage towards him by eating carmel apples, making loud crunching noises in the middle of class.
GrinfilledCelt
Jeet Kun Do Kung Fu Master
Jeet Kun Do Kung Fu Master

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There ya go. Regardless of what his class is supposed to be about, what he is teaching is how to put up with the assholes in life - a valuable thing to know.

Songs for the flash frozen.
MidNightBlue
Fayeless Otaku

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, funny you should mention that because just the other day I was saying to myself, "Blessed are the assholes in the world."

I feel a speech coming on ... Blessed are the assholes of the world, for theirs is the peace that passeth understanding. They reverse cause and effect, and in effect therein lies their peace. For why assume responsibility when one can blame it on others? Why criticize oneself when there are a billion minus one to criticize. For always tis the other, and never oneself. Thus their peace is quantified.

(It needs some editing.)

Here is a picture of my hacky sack. I took a picture of it with my cell phone while I was waiting for one of my other classes to start, I was bored.

Oh and I got an A- on the test for that class, remember my whole Azumanga Daioh character analysis on how I was Osaka? Well I ended up walking into that test cold, no studying at all, didn't even bother doing any of the readings and I managed to do reasonably well on the 6 essay question test. And they wonder why I end up falling asleep in class.

I think I spend more time on the killer 5th than all of my other classes combined, but at least I can't say I'm bored.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Cowboy Bebop Front Forum Index -> The Cowboy Bebop Front All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: