Masquerade Ball
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Cowboy Bebop Front Forum Index -> The Baka Bar & Grill
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darkside
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

.:After being gone a few hours, at the most, the half-breed wandered back into the room. Her pupil shape had changed from being slit to a cross-like shape and her face seem like she had seen a ghost. She placed her hand over her right eye and shook off the harsh feeling that overcame her. She lifted her head, removing her hand from her eye. She, without weapones, without the talking parasite... Without her daughter in sight.:. Diabella? .:She whispered:. Diabella, where did you go? .:She stumbled across the floor, in hopes to find her long-lost daughter. D seemed much different than what she use to be. A bit more fearful, scared. Something had to have sent this fear into her. A new scar could be seen in the light as she passed under it.:.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
MidNightBlue
Fayeless Otaku

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confused and bewildered, Violet stood up abruptly to get a better view of this clearly shaken dhampile. She is disconcerted and does not know whether to approach for further examination or to withdraw and flee.
Darkside
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

.:Clearly, something *HAD* happened. Her fangs were enlengthed. She straightened herself up, her head still down.:. "Diabella.... you better hide, if you can hear me... Hide yourself from him...." .:No one was around by that name. She licked her lips, the piecring on her tougne clanking against her fang as she pulled it back in. She closed her eyes:. "The Draeya side has not yet died... Why won't you let me be. I want to forget those years. I want to forget..." .:Images of blood and carange ran through her mind once again. She stepped from the doorway, passing by people, holding herself back from certain actions. She knew it was a bad idea to come to this ball, that bloodlust had found her and without LeftHand to surpass it, she would be at a loss. She found a wall, leaned up against it:. 'Why now? Of all times, why now?!' .:She thought to herself, her fangs peering out from her lips. The shape of her pupils once again changed to the wiccan pentogram:. "DAMN!!"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Cowboy Bebop Front Forum Index -> The Baka Bar & Grill All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14
Page 14 of 14

Jump to: