Whoa....
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Cowboy Bebop Front Forum Index -> The Cowboy Bebop Front
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MidNightBlue
Fayeless Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkside wrote:
I swear humans are stupid creatures.

Yes, they are! Baka.
LostInWonderland
Otaku
Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's funny that that's considered not knowing who you are. Sexuality can be a lot more complicated than the labels.

"A watcher scoffs at gravity."
MidNightBlue
Fayeless Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LostInWonderland wrote:
It's funny that that's considered not knowing who you are. Sexuality can be a lot more complicated than the labels.

I would have to agree. I've also had my queer and questioning moments. Confused me it did.
LostInWonderland
Otaku
Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MidNightBlue wrote:
LostInWonderland wrote:

I would have to agree. I've also had my queer and questioning moments. Confused me it did.

See, I really haven't. But still. I guess it's part common sense and part my psychology of sexuality class...

"A watcher scoffs at gravity."
Darkside
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The thing is, I know I have feeling for both men and women. Been with both. Since my ex, I've questioned if I would be better with a woman... And honestly, so far, I am. Life *IS* a whole lot better X3
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
MidNightBlue
Fayeless Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, leaving out the details, this is what happened ...

I was developing a huge crush this guy who turned out to be a girl. But after I found out that he was a she, I still couldn't get rid of my feelings. So then I wondered ... Am I a lesbian? [Skipping over some stuff.] And in the end I thought to myself, "Wow, I'm really shallow!"

But on the whole I'd say I've always been straight, because I probably would never have had feelings for the person if I didn't think she was a he.
Darkside
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My personal opinon is this; Love is Love, no matter the sex. I thought I had feelings for my ex-finacee, but as he lied and pulled away, the more my heart was torn Then I met this girl who helped me get over him and well... One thing lead to another, and <insert main idea here>... I still love this girl, even though she ended up moving away herself. But, unlike the ex, she still writes me.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
DropDeadEd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkside wrote:
My personal opinon is this; Love is Love, no matter the sex. I thought I had feelings for my ex-finacee, but as he lied and pulled away, the more my heart was torn Then I met this girl who helped me get over him and well... One thing lead to another, and <insert main idea here>... I still love this girl, even though she ended up moving away herself. But, unlike the ex, she still writes me.

Love is love is a horrible argument.

That can be applied to any form of love deemed inappropriate (Slave/Master, Beastiality etc).

What one would want to say is that they feel how they feel because it conforms for them and the majority.

I've never really had any confusion as to what I was.

Most people have a =phase= where they try to find themselves, and then discover what exactly they are.

I just thought it was funny when die hard lesbians would proclaim their love for women only to later marry a man (and be so in love with them).
Darkside
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DropDeadEd wrote:
Darkside wrote:

That can be applied to any form of love deemed inappropriate (Slave/Master, Beastiality etc).

What one would want to say is that they feel how they feel because it conforms for them and the majority.

I've never really had any confusion as to what I was.

Most people have a =phase= where they try to find themselves, and then discover what exactly they are.

I just thought it was funny when die hard lesbians would proclaim their love for women only to later marry a man (and be so in love with them).

I don't care too strongly for men at this point. I honestly don't care what "lable" I'm given, but I do have love for both genders, more woman than it is man at this point. Men are idiots that cant comperhend a woman's emotionand they only care about sex. And, I'm sorry, I'm going to be REALLY open about this because I don't want this to happen to ANYONE else, but... I was raped by my ex. And I wasn't mentally strong or brave to tell anyone until it was too late. So, yeah, I'm going to be bitter towards the male gender.

And for the so-called hard core lesbians that end up marrying a man... They've been lying to themselves and their so-called lesbian lover. You are either going to be with a man or woman. Yeah, there's bisexuality, but if you ARE a lesbian, you LOVE women, not men too... Dumb bitches. I've seen too many of those type women.
MidNightBlue
Fayeless Otaku

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't say that I've ever been raped before, although some of my friends tell me that my approach to relationships seem to be that of someone who's had some traumatic past experience, although I haven't.

As for lesbians who marry men, even my slight incident with my queer and questioning moment was enough to throw me into utter confusion, so I really can't say I would look down on anyone for changing their minds.

It can be a really tough topic to be butting your head against. I'm just happy for those that finally found a solution to their problems, may they live long and prosper.
Shiine-chan
Otaku
Otaku

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkside wrote:

I disagree. It wouldnt have been love if you need to conform to the majority. It's supposed to be personal, an equation for two people. The others are not involved.

whether others approve or disapprove your love only affects your freedom to live that love...
Shiine-chan
Otaku
Otaku

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can;t help but feel sorry for you D...but I dont think ALL men are like that. Well, sure MOST men do think about only sex but I do think that there are still a few others who think differently...

And just a perception... Wouldnt you be, by any chance, mistaking her friendship for love??? I mean, true friends would always help you through the darkest parts of your life... Blue_PDT_01_04
Darkside
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shiine-chan wrote:
I can;t help but feel sorry for you D...but I dont think ALL men are like that. Well, sure MOST men do think about only sex but I do think that there are still a few others who think differently...

And just a perception... Wouldnt you be, by any chance, mistaking her friendship for love??? I mean, true friends would always help you through the darkest parts of your life... Blue_PDT_01_04

Well, my friend and I were talking and yeah.... We both had feelings for each other, but I was too stupid and scared to openly admit to myself that I AM bi. She knows I have feelings for her to this day. And I told her flat out tonight after she was telling me stuff about her and her husband that YES I find her VERY attractive and if I had my way with thngs, I'd take her right then and there, being everything she'd ever wish for. Though, that's where my loyality and honor kicks in and don't do a damn thing to break open now what we call our sisterhood. She's my best friend and I don't think that can ever change.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Cowboy Bebop Front Forum Index -> The Cowboy Bebop Front All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: