What Dorama Are You Watching?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Cowboy Bebop Front Forum Index -> The Cowboy Bebop Front
View previous topic :: View next topic  
teknoketa
AG Refugee
AG Refugee

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

/shamefaced

Is not you, I promise. It's not that I'm not attentive it's just that I'm... well... ME! I read it and processed it as "this is an inferior choice so disregard the information". So, out the brain it went >.< Apparently, though, there are a lot of K-Dramas on streaming Russian sites (the aforementioned chunks), who knew?

But! No ads now so all is well. They don't have an android app quite yet, but using the Dolphin HD browser on my Atrix and running it as a desktop browser (which my phone handles like a boss), I can stream the episodes no problem.

See, I do most of my watching on my phone at night when I'm in bed >.>

So, do not worry about losing me! I will not be lost, I promise! Here, as a means of apology, cute kitten picture!

Yoga kitty by teknoketa, on Flickr
swollenlymphnodes
Janitor
Janitor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha. Too cute. He has his own throne.

I'm joking of course... it's just the IntrovertediNtutiveThinkingPerceiving in me pointing out the flaws. lol.

How can you read subs on a phone? You must have excellent vision.

Speaking of subs, I forgot to mention that a lot of the stuff on d-addicts can be in raw form... or the raws are easiest to download, so you just have to find someone with the soft subs. Can be a mildly annoying extra step, but it only takes a couple of minutes to grab them.

Or wait... don't tell me you understand Korean?!?!
teknoketa
AG Refugee
AG Refugee

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He does have his own throne called "everything I can get away with getting on", which encompasses everything but 1) the computer desk, 1) the kitchen table, and 3) the entertainment center. Those last three are NOT for lack of trying.

Mmm, no, no Korean. I've heard it's even worse than Japanese, which I'm still not remotely fluent at. At best I've picked up the honorifics and conversational basics like "Hello" and "Thank you".

This is how I'm able to watch subtitled things: Motorola Atrix.

It's basically like a netbook that runs Android in phone form. Dual core 1ghz processor, Nvidia powered graphics, 32 gigs of space (max of 48), HDMI out port, 4" HD display. It is, for lack of a better word, my baby, and quite possibly the best $100 I ever spent (gogo subsidized phone contract!). This model is probably even cheaper because it's almost a year old now. At the time it was the most powerful smartphone on the market, which was why I got it >.>

When I'm laying in bed it's very close to my face, maybe about 8-10" max. I'm also quite nearsighted, so I have to keep it close.
GrinfilledCelt
Jeet Kun Do Kung Fu Master
Jeet Kun Do Kung Fu Master

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yesterday, I saw a historical k-drama called War of the Arrows. It's about a hunter who is a very skilled archer at a time when the Manchurian emperor decides that Korea is an excellent source for slaves. He conducts a kind of guerrilla war against the invaders to get his sister back and they send a seal team of archers against him.

War of the Arrows Trailer

Songs for the flash frozen.
teknoketa
AG Refugee
AG Refugee

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooh, pretty. Do want.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Cowboy Bebop Front Forum Index -> The Cowboy Bebop Front All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: