Holidays
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Cowboy Bebop Front Forum Index -> The Cowboy Bebop Front
View previous topic :: View next topic  
teknoketa
AG Refugee
AG Refugee

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Better to be miserable because you're single than miserable because you're in a relationship Blue_PDT_01_28

Of course I say that like I don't prefer the "do what I want, when I want, without worrying someone's going to get upset over it" of being single. It would be nice to have someone to help split the bills, though.
MidNightBlue
Fayeless Otaku

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronChef Foicite: well, there's a lot of reasons
IronChef Foicite: i mean, roses only last like a couple weeks
IronChef Foicite: and that's if you leave them in water
IronChef Foicite: and they really only exist to be pretty
IronChef Foicite: so that's like saying
IronChef Foicite: "my love for you is transitory and based solely on your appearance"
IronChef Foicite: but a potato!
IronChef Foicite: potatos last for f%k ever, man
IronChef Foicite: in fact, not only will they not rot, they actually grow $h!+ even if you just leave them in the sack
IronChef Foicite: that part alone makes it a good symbol
IronChef Foicite: but there's more!
IronChef Foicite: there are so many ways to enjoy a potato! you can even make a battery with it!
IronChef Foicite: and that's like saying "i have many ways in which I show my love for you"
IronChef Foicite: and potatos may be ugly, but they're still awesome
IronChef Foicite: so that's like saying "it doesn't matter at all what you look like, I'll still love you"

I used to not like Valentine's Day then I met my roommate freshman year who is very into every holiday. Dressed in the holiday colors and was all happy. So then I decided it's not really the holiday so much as your attitude. Then I started sending all my single friends Valentine's day cards and I even put up Valentine's day decoration in the cubicle and handed out candy Blue_PDT_01_03
GrinfilledCelt
Jeet Kun Do Kung Fu Master
Jeet Kun Do Kung Fu Master

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel exactly the same way, Keta. I like being able to stay out late as I want or go wherever I want without having to call someone for permission. Although it would be nice, I don't want to give that up just to have someone to squeeze once in a while (Someone to split the bills with is called a roommate.)

You got it right too, MNB, being single on Valentines Day isn't something to get all depressed over. You can celebrate those lucky people who have beaten the odds. My parents are in their eighties and are still demonstrably very much in love with each other.

Songs for the flash frozen.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Cowboy Bebop Front Forum Index -> The Cowboy Bebop Front All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14
Page 14 of 14

Jump to: