No Need for Introductions!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 49, 50, 51

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Cowboy Bebop Front Forum Index -> The Cowboy Bebop Front
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shiine-chan
Otaku
Otaku

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GrinfilledCelt wrote:
I recently broke down and got myself a cell phone. I have always disliked phones, but I really hate this thing. I used to say that the fact that when I left home my phone had to stay there, was a feature not a bug. I'd tell people who tried to sell me one that they first had to come up with a reason why I needed to lug a phone around with me.

Anyway, today the cell phone company asked me to do a customer satisfaction survey. There was a space for my comments at the end. Here's what I had to say:

"I'm slowly, but slowly figuring the thing out. The instruction booklet that came with it gave extremely inadequate instructions in 12 different languages. Everything about this phone from the instructions to the voice mail seems to assume that I am very proficient and fast with cell phones. It took me a week to figure out how to send a text that didn't just use the first letter associated with each number.

"Every time I try to use the voice mail it waits two seconds and, while I'm trying to unlock the thing to respond, it says, "Are you still there? Why don't you try again later?" Then it hangs up on me and deducts a couple of minutes from my account.

"The browser is equally useless. It just spends a minute looking for a connection, fails to find one and deducts a few more minutes from my account.

"I'm surprised I haven't thrown the thing against a wall yet."

Seriously? When I bought my latest phone, it didn't even come with a user manual.

So how's everybody. I guess we've all grown apart now huh...
GrinfilledCelt
Jeet Kun Do Kung Fu Master
Jeet Kun Do Kung Fu Master

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shiine-chan wrote:
Seriously? When I bought my latest phone, it didn't even come with a user manual.
Mine might as well have not had one either for all the good it did.

Shine-chan wrote:
So how's everybody. I guess we've all grown apart now huh...
Good to see you, Shine. What has been happening in Shiny Land? I've grown a really neat hood ornament for a 49 Plymouth. What part did you grow?
=0D

Songs for the flash frozen.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Cowboy Bebop Front Forum Index -> The Cowboy Bebop Front All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 49, 50, 51
Page 51 of 51

Jump to: