Where is Everyone!?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Cowboy Bebop Front Forum Index -> The Cowboy Bebop Front
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Is everyone Busy?
Very very busy...no time at all
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
Yes, only have time for other stuffs
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
Not really, just that there's nothing interesting these days
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

MidNightBlue
Fayeless Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am okay on the piano, not so good on the violin (I could never quite get the vibrato). I dabbled a little bit in guitar but was never crazy about it. I think I also just started out with the wrong guitar. The strings are too far from the fret so it really hurt my fingers to press down. I didn't realize this until I went to a friend's house and tried his guitar and it was soooo easy. Using his guitar it didn't hurt at all. With the guitar I'm still at the stage where I have to pause in the song so my fingers have time to find the next chord. The whole guitar thing only started because I entered into a raffle/survey event. I wasn't expecting to win anything but got a guitar out of it so I figured it's time to learn to play.

I found a new job which will be starting soon. I will be doing things more aligned with my interest (at least that's what they told me in the interview). The pay is better but the commute is longer. I also enrolled in a master's degree program full time. I am beginning to regret enrolling full time. Everyone advised me not to work full time and do school full time but I just don't want it to drag on so I figured that doing both full time will allow me to be financially stable and get my degree faster. There are days when I am just angry because I worked all day then went straight to class and then stay up late doing homework knowing that I have to do it all again the next day. There's really no reason to be angry but the pace of it all just wears me down.

However when I tried to take a couple of days off work to focus on school I end up procrastinating because I know I don't have to do the homework right away. I haven't found that sweet spot yet where I'm not angry and not procrastinating ... sigh. Or maybe there isn't a sweet spot and my only two choices are to stop being angry or stop procrastinating (I am not sure if it is possible for me not to procrastinate).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Cowboy Bebop Front Forum Index -> The Cowboy Bebop Front All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14
Page 14 of 14

Jump to: