Moderation Rant

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Cowboy Bebop Front Forum Index -> These Are What I Like to Call... Guidelines
View previous topic :: View next topic  
swollenlymphnodes
Janitor
Janitor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:26 am    Post subject: Moderation Rant Reply with quote

My favorite kind of moderation, is moderation without knowing you're being moderated. So follow the rules, or code of conduct, or laws, or whatever you want to call it, if you don't want to be moderated.

I hate it when a moderator posts after doing something to explain everything he did. It feels like a I'm in kindergarden sometimes. And I hate it when a moderator moderates at every opportunity he gets. That makes it feel like a nazi concentration camp sometimes. So our moderator will work behind the scenes, doing his thing, and pm'ing if he has to, but hopefully he'll usually go unnoticed... unless called upon.

Lastly, this is a pretty small forum. So hopefully moderation does not need to occur, and additional moderators are unecessary for the time being. If for some reason this place grows tougher to manage, we'll add them accordingly.

Anyway, I hope that's the last you hear about moderation. Cause I'm sick of it too. Blue_PDT_01_11
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Cowboy Bebop Front Forum Index -> These Are What I Like to Call... Guidelines All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: