Less than Instantaneous Teleporation
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Cowboy Bebop Front Forum Index -> The Cowboy Bebop Front
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anime Otaku Chik
Jeet Kun Do Kung Fu Master

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do you feel sorry for my dad? He wanted to polish my and my mom's cars. (I don't think it was buffed too well though, because I have white spots all over the car.)
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, if he enjoys washing and polishing your car and your mom's car I couldn't say anything. I must say, he knows how to use his time well. And you still complain about all those tiny white spots after all he did. You should be grateful young lad....to have a daddy that cleans your car even though it's suppose to be your responsibility to wash it. Hmmmm....come to think of it, since when you bought a car?
jjjynx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You see it was her dream to own a car since she was three years old, so she saved for it penny by penny, cent by cent.
Dread_Knight^Samurai
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WoOOo~ That is one heck of a feat you have there Kelsey LIKE HELL I'M GONNA BELIEVE THAT. Feehh~ There's a glitch in your explanation jjynx, no human can remember anything at such infant age when they grown up, and 3 years old, come on...few things that I remember at such age is

my late grandfather, ( The only memory I had about my grandfather, I was at this swing thingy and he was right behind me. Later he died because of some sickness and I grew up knowing nothing about my 2 grandfathers)

a ghost (seriously, it haunted my life for I dunno how long. It's a black shadow seemingly to follow me everywhere I went and then without any warning it disappeared as mysteriously as it appeared),

my white cat(died because my father ran over it, the only cat that I love because I actually cried over it's unfortunate death)

my childhood friends ( one is a girl, and a boy. It seems like I had a lot of fun with them two. And now they are lost, the girl is suppose to be a woman now, 25 I think. The boy...26)

2 frightening geeses ( Ohh yeah....I fear them. They had a reputation to bite everything and they both bit me without any mercy)

A crab ( I remember my father chasing one)

Well some of my memories in the past are vague and shroudy. Anyway, to actually collect that much money since childhood is very unlikely to happen.
jjjynx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember at least half the things I went through when I was 5. Especially the getting chewed by a baby goat and stepping on Kangaroo Poo while in Australia part.

As for when I was 3, I can remember my friend's names, some random things taughts while I was still living in a Kampong.

As for when I was 4, all I remembered was a female doll I mutilated using markers...no it wasn't barbie, it was more of those round plastic ones where it's so big and thick that you'd feel like stepping on it's face, since it was of such bad texture. Oh yea I learnt the basics of drawing Doraemon then, my mom taught it to me. I used to like my mom then...but oh well, people change when they're depressed...poor fool.

I got my 1st power Ranger Megazord toy when I was 6, a fan gave it to me.

I worked in the TV station while I was 4-6, all I remembered most clearly there was me singing and getting a bumb hit on my head when I fell off a chair looking through the window. It was in Jack Neo's Music Studio, the same Jack Neo who made "I'm not stupid".

when I was 7 I played rubber bouncing balls in school, got chased by a dog, remembered what is left and what is right by looking at the front of the classroom. (I still do that now, everytime I wonder which is left or right I just think of that class room...the door with the sunlight is right, while the fark window is left).

when I was 8 I moved house, got into another school, and crossed path with my math and english teacher whom seems to hate me for I never hands up art homework, my mom got called to school and I never liked that teacher since.

Life from 8-12 was pretty cool with friends, Warcraft2, Diablo, StarCraft, CS, pokemon cards...also reminds me of all the caning I took from my mom, problems started around here, where my sis was born and a divorce occured...and I'd be glad with my dad, but no I got stuck with my mom.

Commited suicide once when I was 12, drank detergent and ate stickers, just to spite my mom. Got pulled out of the house by the police with a locksmith, sent to hostpital, had Buddhist nuns coming over visiting me =.=', and played with another boy in the hospital. Also had a really bad experience with tubes running from my nose to the stomach, with water pumped in and out, then replaced with charcoal pumped to the inside, so that the solid stickers would come out from my arse.

Took counselling once I reached Secondary School, right after the PSLEs, Sec 1 and 2 was hell with my mom...but I got my playstation then, and I was happily playing Final fantasy Tactics, thanks to my Dad. Had a Cloud of lvl 99....hahahahaha.

Sec 3 - 4, age 15-16 was joker years, where I finally got to live away frm my mom and with my dad....officially stated I hate her, and lives with my dad illegally, since I'm my mother's legal child, she could accuse my dad of kidnapping, but I could accuse her of child abuse, anyways who'd kidnap a person who wants to be kidnapped willingly, that fool.

Joker years were of WWF, lame jokes, Warcraft3, CS, Magid: Teh Gathering, anime and mangas. Otaku conversion began then...got caned by the school for skipping Taf Club (Fat Club) morning execises...had alot of lovely and fun teachers, but still flunked my A-maths....those were the years I love to talk about with my old friends.

17-18 were years in ITE (Institue of Technical Education), where I learnt marketing and such, aside from all the other useless web programming basics thrown in which I already knew. Those days were days of boredome, I went to school to play, not study.

Now that I'm 19, I'm a NEET, and I'm waiting for the army to send me a lette so that I can go serve NS for 2 yrs....I wish it'd come faster, it'd mean less time online, but it'd also mean less time doing nothing.

Oh well....how did this transport thread turned to history!?
JetBlack87
Black Dog
Black Dog

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jthanatos wrote:
It has exactly 4 bodies worth of trunk space. You see nothing.

Is that after you chop them up?
Shiine-chan
Otaku
Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice autobiography Jj... Nice of you to actually remember all that's happened in your history...

All I could remember during those times was:

Was plagued by a mysterious illness every year during my birthday. (YEs, at the exact day of my birthday)

Some old woman visited our house and I screamed in pain... Later someone found out that she's some sorta witch doctor or something like that (we have a local term here... its hard to say the exact english counterpart)... so she was made to leave the house..

Caused a blast on our rooftop during new year when I accidentally burned the entire box of explosive fireworks...

Got chased by a dog and I went tumbling down the stairs... Ever since then I hated dogs... (I had a pet dog once, he was cool! But he died unfortunately. I think it was coz of sickness...)

Drowned in a swimming pool after jumping from the diving board...

Oh well, can't remember much....
IronPoke
Forum Dullard
Forum Dullard

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jthanatos wrote:
Anime Otaku Chik wrote:
and whyyyy has NO ONE commented on my car T____T *sad*

Damn rich kids and their shiny bmw's. *mutters about when he was that age, mules, large amounts of snow, and mysterious physics defying hills with no downhill* By the by, my car is a 1996 buick LeSabre. It has exactly 4 bodies worth of trunk space. You see nothing.

Lol, I know how ya feel thanny, I see little kids in cars worth easily 5-10 times as much as my car allllllll the time...

I think that it was a Buick that last totalled me ... 2 months ago??

Also, yesterday I just cleaned out the trunk of the Mercury I received after the accident since the previous owner never got around to doing it. No dead bodies but... all that space! The first thing I said was 'You could put dead bodies back here...' Maybe not 4 like yours, I'm not as ambitious as say, you or even Jjynx.

Interesting histories, Jynx and Dread. It's good to have both good and bad memories of childhood. Later in life, you reflect on the good times and try to do better than the bad times. At the age of 3 all I remember is cartoons, scary movies, and ATARI. ...And a curious instance where I closed a poor cat's tail in the door. Cats haven't liked me since. Blue_PDT_01_26
jjjynx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Atari!? I think during then I was only playing space invader on a DOS computer. and that Nintendo greybox with super mario bros 2 and contra.
jthanatos
AG Refugee
AG Refugee

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JetBlack87 wrote:
jthanatos wrote:
It has exactly 4 bodies worth of trunk space. You see nothing.

Is that after you chop them up?

Yes, one asked me about songs with guys falling out of windows. The others asked about the body. For futere reference....when you ride in my car....dont ask too many questions.
Hungry Mongoose
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are we there yet?

Why not?

Are we there yet?

How about now?

Are we there yet?

When are we gonna get there?

What are you doing with that knife?

Why, yes! I would like a ham sandwhich!

Wait, shouldn't you be steering the car?
Anime Otaku Chik

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know....

Hm...

Nothing to say. Nevermind.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That almost sounded like a TV commercial. But yes not bad.
IronPoke
Forum Dullard
Forum Dullard

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disturbingly authentic HM...
GrinfilledCelt

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I finally got around to getting a picture of my ride:

I took this on Sunday at my friends cabin in Ocqueoc on Monday. It's a 1986 Olds Cutlass Sierra. It's ugly and has a bad case of cancer but it runs great.

Songs for the flash frozen.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Cowboy Bebop Front Forum Index -> The Cowboy Bebop Front All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: