Return of the Stranger
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Cowboy Bebop Front Forum Index -> The Baka Bar & Grill
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marquise Revan De Wilde
AG Refugee
AG Refugee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"You've been much too kind to me already m'lady. I don't wish to my filth to taint you any more then it already has." He sighed deeply and took in the sight of the bathhouse. "If there is ground Hemetite stone, and essense of Lavender then I will find it. Perhaps later I can invite you all for a cup of tea or wine or whatever your prefference is, after I am presentable that is."
Anime Otaku Chik
Jeet Kun Do Kung Fu Master

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Oh! No, it's alright. Please don't bother yourself with looking. You may go change in the room next door. I'll be right back." She smiled and bowed. "Tea would be nice though when you're done." She left to find what he asked for.

Finding the lavender first because it was very popular she ventured down further to another section. 'I wonder--why hematite? It's a very brittle stone...' She let herself levitate from the ground to look on the higher shelves where she was able to peek behind other bottles of ground extracts. "A-ha! There you are." She grinned and pulled the bottle out. Any normal person would have found it a tad heavy--four and a half kilograms of the ground stone--but to her it seemed like a feather. Drifting back down she took off her hat. Being inside now it was silly to wear it. 'Taicho I hope you don't mind us using your things...silly man.'

She entered the bath she chose for the Marquise and began filling the large tub with hot water and flew up over, pouring in the lavender extract, then did the same with some of the hematite. She left the bottle near the tub in case he wished for any more, then quietly left the room.
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The kick knocked him unconscious. For a girl, her strength is some what deadly. Half an hour later, he woke up and much to his dismay...he was welcome with immense pain. "WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED TO ME???" he screamed out loud, thundering the surrounding area with his voice. "Think..think...first there was this guy walking pass me. Then I resumed my nap. And then...and then...Hmmm...perhaps the way I sleep caused this immense pain" he thought. "But...why do feel this pain on me stomach? Okashi ne...as if someone kicked me" he tried to endure the pain while he stood up on his two feet. As he expected the pain gets even worse, using his sword as his third foot, he walked towards his bathhouse cursing the pain while at it.

With each painful steps, finally he arrived at the bath house. He searched for his keys but to no avail, "AHHH FU%$^#&, FIRST THE UNKNOWN PAIN!! NOW THIS???!?! AM I REALLY CURSED?? Just when I thought this morning was such a fine day" left with no other option he attempted to break the lock but, "Huh? It's opened". Thinking that he might have forgotten to lock the door, he hurried towards his room to change to his bathing robe. "Nice hot bath might do the trick to forget this pain..OUCH!! URGhhH...can't bear it anymore..must...hurry" he quicken his steps towards the bathing room and found that the tub is ready. Due to the pain, he quickly entered the tub and gave out a long pleasing sigh, "Ahhhh~ Heaven at last", few minutes later he fell asleep.

Last edited by Dread_Knight^Samurai on Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anime Otaku Chik

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Dread, did you not notice that I erm... kicked you? Or that I stole the keys to your bathhouse and we're using it? XDD))
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((must've missed that part and I've done editing))
Hungry Mongoose
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((I was going to do that! That changes my plans... look at what chaos you've set in motion, AOC!))

Wandering past the bathouse, Illian notices the door is ajar, and can smell the wonderous scent of lavender coming from within, spurring a heavenly smile across his lips. His travels have been long and the road dirty, and he can think of no better way to relax. Looking around and seeing no witnesses, he casually sneaks inside.

As he approaches the bath, he sees a somewhat familiar samurai already in there. "How odd..." he whispers. "I heard no singing or splashing... does this man not care for the rituals?"

Noticing the man seems to be sleeping, but knowing full well appearances can be deceiving, Illian curiously pokes the man in the stomach.
Marquise Revan De Wilde
AG Refugee
AG Refugee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having changed out of his dirty clothing the new arrival stood nude flexing his sore muscles. The body was muscular and well sculpted, but looked natural rather then worked on. There were new scars just starting to heal and some already half healed just waiting to be prompted with some hot water. From within his bag he pulled out a long black robe of some smooth material with green vine stitching and placed it over himself, but after he tied the knot he slipped off the top half so that his upper body remained exposed.

Quietly making his way to the bathing room from the back area Revan stood behind the corner and observed the two men for a moment before stepping out from behind the wall. "Well I supposed it is pleasant that somethings never change." He laughed heartily.
Anime Otaku Chik

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amarys was enjoying her time alone in her Taicho's office fiddling with this things when she heard the commotion. 'Is Taicho here? Oh $h!+. He'll be griping at me for days about kicking him--that is, if it he figured out it was me...' She let a sly grin take over her features and decided to go see where all the noise was coming from.

She got near the entrance and stopped. 'If Taicho is in there... Oh god I hope Revan doesn't mind.' She stood and thought for a moment followed by a deep sigh. She called out to whomeever was in the bath, "Is everything alright in there? Taicho are you in there?!"
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The duel was fierce between the two swordsmen. After several exchanges of slashes, their swords came to lock and they both tried to push each other away with sheer might. "You are indeed a worthy foe, Zaraki. How long has it been since the last time I saw someone that slash as clean as you?" Kizugami gave a grin, but in fact he's trying to hold himself from laughing like a mad man. And then the man replied, "Then, WE SHOULD ENJOY OUR FIGHT TILL ONE OF US FALL" Zaraki pushed Kizugami away with his unbelieveable strength. "And you shouldn't hold yourself from expressing your true feelings. If you're having fun, why don't you laugh?" Zaraki gave a sinister grin at him. "True....true indeed. I am having fun" at first it was a chuckle then it grew to a laugh. And then without any warning, Kizugami dashed towards Zaraki while laughing madly. As he was going in for the final strike, Kizugami heard a voice...calling out his name, he tried to find the source of the voice. And for that...he has to pay a big price, within seconds Zaraki gave a thrust right through his stomach, blood sprayed all over the place. " *gurgles* Za..za..raki...*grabs his shoulder* I...I...want..." Kizugami's vision slowly turned into total darkness.

"umMMmmhhhHH...I..I am...dead?" slowly he opened his eyes. A girls voice called out his name. Hmmm....it..was a dream, he thought. Then he saw a blurry image of a person right in front of him. He immediately grabbed the person's hand, "Is that you Amarys? How many times did I tell you not to disturb me while I'm sleeping in the tub? Hmmm? What happened to your hand? It seems rough...and bigger than usual" Kizugami gave out a long yawn and rubbed his eyes a few more time.
Anime Otaku Chik

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She barely heard her captain's words and slapped her forehead. The idiot. She let out a sigh and turned around. "IT'S NOT ME, BAKA!!" She smiled and ran back to the office.
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kizugami gave a few slaps lightly on his face and wiped it with damp towel. Then he looked at the person still standing beside the tub. "Well ya know, you should get out of my sight. I am a man and you Amarys, you are different than me. You are a girl...come to think of it, It is weird for a girl to suddenly entered a bathroom with a naked man inside. Anyway...just leave me before I..." upon looking at the person whom he thought was his vice captain turned out to be a total stranger. His first thought was to defend himself, he immediately reached his hand for his sword but, "Shimatta!!! My sword...I left it in my room, I think" left with no other weapon except his bare hands, he grabbed the stranger by the neck and tossed him at the edge of the bathroom and that bought Kizugami time to escape. He ran outside the bathroom, naked but that didn't matter to him, the intruder must be dealt with. "Where is it? Where the heck did I place my sword? The office!!" he ran immediately towards the office without a single strand of thread. "WHERE IS IT???" he shouted as he opened the slide door and there he saw Amarys, "AMARYS!!!!! Thank god you're alive!! I thought you've been....well...Anyway, did you happen to find my sword? I must deal with the intruder at once"
Anime Otaku Chik

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She looked up immediately when her captain came in. Just as quickly as she looked up she screamed and covered her eyes. "WHAT THE HELL?! What are you--intruder? There is no intruder. It's Revan. Just...just please either go back or put some clothes on!" She turned her back to him and kept her eyes squeezed shut. "GO!!"
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Ouch..." Illian groaned, rubbing his sore parts. "That was uncalled for... deluded maniac."

As he stood up, he overheard the conversation taking place. He smirked, realising he had a distinct advantage - was already armed, clothed and the lady did not know of his presence. He turned to the Marquis and whispered with a grin...

"Sshh. Don't tell anyone I'm here."

He then started sneaking off into the shadows, before whispering, "You might want to get a new bath, the samurai tends to stink." He then snuck away again, searching for a good ambush point.

((Out of curiosity, does this room have a ceiling?))
Anime Otaku Chik

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((I'd like to say yes... but it's probably very high. I was thinking more of a Spirited Away type of bathhouse but *shrug* It's hard to say since I didn't think much about it XD))
Otaku
Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jiinee reappeared at the bathhouse yet again just as the cold breeze blew past the open window. He finds a sword carelessly left behind on the floor of the master's room.

"THe person who owns this must be in a haste to have left his possession lying on the floor like this..."

He takes the sword and heads out in search of the owner...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Cowboy Bebop Front Forum Index -> The Baka Bar & Grill All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: