Add a word, make a sentence.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Cowboy Bebop Front Forum Index -> The Baka Bar & Grill
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hungry Mongoose
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once there were unicorns. Now they had no magic sauce for flying kites. So instead, gnomes went flying over the convoluted noodles to drink absinthe. My fur itches terribly because of mutant sandwiches burrowing beneath my eyelids and disintegrating into flesh-eating nanites with scrubbing-bubbles. Fortunately, Special Eyelid Al cures that with its patented undocumented substances. Hence why superimposed unicorns stare blankly while knitting kites. Poor Faye doesn't know how to untie shoes with her mouth. Accordingly, she straddles her horse shoes so that she wobbles around while being cranky to cranky her crankyness. "Moo moo!" shouted Howard, defender of all things good to cows.

Meanwhile, in Ocqueoc, exploding puppys run alongside the train-tracks and explode into pickles smothered in creamy, rich marshmellows, sauteed with fish and monkey knuckle stew. "Twinkle, twinkle," proclaimed Twinkle Ted, "Little boys make toys." A non-sequitur, diabolical, effervescent, supah-helo, defacated, slovenly muzzler with boyish charm. Afterwards, assuming that mermaids masticate without using pliers, Kittens often masticate mermaids while using Totoro's toothbrush. Pocky Rocky hadn't rocked 'round really reclusive rat-infested raves recently, so soapy soporific surfer shepherds sanitize saliva salaciously sipping sake surreptitiously.

"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a gosh darn diddly hoop about you!" said the squirrel to its nuts, which happened to gravitate around the fire-breathing monkey bones! "Well, I don't want bovine madness in my floppy-socks." Squirrel-san demurely waddled elegantly to the music of an over-handed banjo-playing fool-man. He decided not to bake himself, instead of not baking blah.

Now then, let's bounce to the rhythm DarkshiningStar-style unless

(My first post here is a conjunction. Oh well...)
JetBlack87
Black Dog
Black Dog

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once there were unicorns. Now they had no magic sauce for flying kites. So instead, gnomes went flying over the convoluted noodles to drink absinthe. My fur itches terribly because of mutant sandwiches burrowing beneath my eyelids and disintegrating into flesh-eating nanites with scrubbing-bubbles. Fortunately, Special Eyelid Al cures that with its patented undocumented substances. Hence why superimposed unicorns stare blankly while knitting kites. Poor Faye doesn't know how to untie shoes with her mouth. Accordingly, she straddles her horse shoes so that she wobbles around while being cranky to cranky her crankyness. "Moo moo!" shouted Howard, defender of all things good to cows.

Meanwhile, in Ocqueoc, exploding puppys run alongside the train-tracks and explode into pickles smothered in creamy, rich marshmellows, sauteed with fish and monkey knuckle stew. "Twinkle, twinkle," proclaimed Twinkle Ted, "Little boys make toys." A non-sequitur, diabolical, effervescent, supah-helo, defacated, slovenly muzzler with boyish charm. Afterwards, assuming that mermaids masticate without using pliers, Kittens often masticate mermaids while using Totoro's toothbrush. Pocky Rocky hadn't rocked 'round really reclusive rat-infested raves recently, so soapy soporific surfer shepherds sanitize saliva salaciously sipping sake surreptitiously.

"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a gosh darn diddly hoop about you!" said the squirrel to its nuts, which happened to gravitate around the fire-breathing monkey bones! "Well, I don't want bovine madness in my floppy-socks." Squirrel-san demurely waddled elegantly to the music of an over-handed banjo-playing fool-man. He decided not to bake himself, instead of not baking blah.

Now then, let's bounce to the rhythm DarkshiningStar-style unless someone
swollenlymphnodes
Janitor
Janitor

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now then, let's bounce to the rhythm DarkshiningStar-style unless someone says
IronPoke
Forum Dullard
Forum Dullard

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now then, let's bounce to the rhythm DarkshiningStar-style unless someone says "Revolution!"
swollenlymphnodes
Janitor
Janitor

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now then, let's bounce to the rhythm DarkshiningStar-style unless someone says "Revolution!"

"Revolution!"
JetBlack87
Black Dog
Black Dog

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Revolution!" As
GrinfilledCelt
Jeet Kun Do Kung Fu Master

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Revolution!" As we

Songs for the flash frozen.
swollenlymphnodes
Janitor
Janitor

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Revolution!" As we stopped
GrinfilledCelt

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Revolution!" As we stopped saying

JetBlack87
Black Dog
Black Dog

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Revolution!" As we stopped saying this,
Anime Otaku Chik

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(sorry I was gone so long)

GrinfilledCelt
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 10:05 am Post subject:

"Revolution!" As we stopped saying that
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GrinfilledCelt
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 10:05 am Post subject:

"Revolution!" As we stopped saying that, a
Hungry Mongoose
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Revolution!" As we stopped saying that, a mushroom
IronPoke
Forum Dullard
Forum Dullard

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Revolution!" As we stopped saying that, a mushroom tripped
GrinfilledCelt

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Revolution!" As we stopped saying that, a mushroom tripped through

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Cowboy Bebop Front Forum Index -> The Baka Bar & Grill All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 18 of 20

Jump to: