Cowboy Bebop
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Cowboy Bebop Front Forum Index -> The Cowboy Bebop Front
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hungry Mongoose
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read about the bat-bombs. War history contains some very interesting attempts to use animals as weapons. One great example is the germans training dogs by feeding them under tanks, then starving them and strapping bombs to them so they'd run under enemy tanks and blow them up. The problem was they had been trained to go under German tanks, so as you can imagine it backfired horribly.
swollenlymphnodes
Janitor
Janitor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poor dogs.
Dread_Knight^Samurai
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've seen this show about them armies using dolphins to sink ships...
GrinfilledCelt
Jeet Kun Do Kung Fu Master

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had to go to the second page of the forum to find this thread. Pretty sad for a forum devoted to the show.

Anyway, I found this video review of Cowboy Bebop. It's pretty good. I can find no fault with it. At one point she says that the music doesn't stand well on it's own. I took exception to that and she went on to say that the music is married to the anime. I had to admit that if I had never seen the show that I probably wouldn't like the music half as much. Can you say that you can listen to any of the OST without thinking of a scene from the show that featured it?

Her review of Trigun is good too. She makes me want to see both of them again, which... well... isn't too hard to do.

Songs for the flash frozen.
GrinfilledCelt

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bwhahahahaha!

jjjynx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahahahahaha.....good to know you're still alive. Spike hair does work on that fella, Reeves isn't it?
SMILER45

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:33 am    Post subject: Eventually broken dreams Reply with quote

To dream of eventually wake up, the last glimmer of hope has evaporated. To dream of eventually wake up, wake up, that unforgettable memories of the pain let me fall into the abyss ... ...
Wake up, FFXIV powerleveling I still did not wake up from that pain, you are the face of vague but that is about to clear in my mind. How has the face after all? After all, how to forget, do not know how many nights are spent this way. Pick up the phone, pulls out those text messages I have unforgettable, a look at one of the end my hands trembling, the heart of the message that I remove an article, delete, and my heart a little break anymore the. You and I last had a trace implicated have been deleted and can not find it, because it is completely removed ... ...
Tears fell on to the color of the phone screen, not tell the eye of fuzzy or blurred screen mobile phone, and your memory let me dust somewhere in the deepest heart. Even if sometimes inadvertently think, FFXIV powerleveling even to think of it still hurts, so it is much better than right now. I know you lost the growth lost you let me know, a love so sweet it can be painful, so bitter.
Some say the fault is temporary regret; missed, regret is permanent, is ah, I still miss you after all, became a permanent regrets ... ...
jjjynx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warning! Warning! Unknown substance found on the Board!
GrinfilledCelt

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's a ham and pork product.

jjjynx

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suppose we deserve it for over neglecting this place.

But I'm out of job now, and enjoying it. So I'll be checking this place more often than I should.

Care for a chat?
GrinfilledCelt

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry to hear that, jjjynx. It's great that I'll have someone to talk to for a while, but I hope it won't be long before you find another job. I thought that you worked for a relative? What happened?

jjjynx

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did, then I stopped and went to work for a company running along fixing stuffs in schools.

And I quit, because I've got a personal project to start running, after multiple delays.

I'm just taking a few weeks off, enjoying myself, and fighting games, and back logged novels, animes. Watching Dumb Dumb Double Roll Movie tomorrow.

Life is getting more expensive, so if I fail I'd probably end up somewhere back in the work force. Something that will get me stuck in this country till I die.

So much for the highest paid government in the world.
GrinfilledCelt

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see. It's good that the economy there is still strong enough that you can do that. I quit my last real, full time job thinking that I could get another without much trouble and then found that I couldn't find another to save my life. It helps that you're young.

jjjynx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, being young helps. But getting a full time job over here doesn't means being paid well.

Its always easy to get yourself into a job that pays around 600 a month. Hard to go any higher than 1.5, thanks to a super injection of population the past 5 years. We're now 36% non Citizens, how cool is that. I don't mind having talented people over here, but most of whom I've seen are "engineers" of sorts from a few countries, and they can't even use the computer properly.

I don't know if this situation is better than nothing, but keeping a job doesn't necessarily means you can start a family here. Luckily I've a good network of people who can help running around this city state when I'm in trouble. Seems that in the end, families and friends are the only real people that can help with this screwed up situation. I'm lucky to have so many friends in the workforce.

Those worst off, hitting lower and lower people, which I know a few of...they're stuck down there, and its getting worst in the passing months.

I don't know which is worst. But the situation over at your end seems just as unreasonable anyways. I suppose I'm happy with being alive for now, and my com ain't dead yet. Preparing for the next dip once China gets its own recession, with all the empty money flowing through.

Money seems to be everything these days. And you ought to check out Mr Brown for some funny news on my side. It's been a while, but I'm a happy man, mainly thanks to the the ability to self entertain.
GrinfilledCelt

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE LATEST NEWS ON THE COWBOY BEBOP MOVIE!

In case you had not already guessed, it ain't happening.

Linx:

Keanu Reeves Updates Us On 'Cowboy Bebop'

Cowboy Bebop Movie Still In Limbo

Quote:
I'm getting too old to play Spike, maybe his older brother. Thorn! Maybe father of Spike!
Gee, ya think? He's 46!
Also, "Thorn"?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Cowboy Bebop Front Forum Index -> The Cowboy Bebop Front All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: