Games
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 18, 19, 20  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Cowboy Bebop Front Forum Index -> The Cowboy Bebop Front
View previous topic :: View next topic  
whjabba
AG Refugee
AG Refugee

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jjjynx wrote:
What, you pre-ordered one? PS3, that is?

Yup, the PS3 slim, to be precise. It turns up today! *does a little dance*

But no wifi at home yet, so no connectivity, boo.
whjabba
AG Refugee
AG Refugee

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's here and working!

I never knew installing games would be so painful. You have to wait far far too long.
jjjynx
Jeet Kun Do Kung Fu Master

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

whatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhat!?

What games?

Oh yea, I'll need your created account's name in order to add you. I'll give Hoon a notice once I get it, then maybe we'll gather around fo some party games sometimes. But I really don't think I can Blazblue with you. The furthest I've played with no lag at all seems to be Japan, Hong Kong and Australia, U.K seems just a bit tad far. But we can settle for a few other party games.

And I'm getting Trinity Universe (Nippon Ichi Software), Brutal Legends, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Ninja Gaiden 2, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 and Assasin's Creed 2 in the next few months. That's about all I can remember till November this year. I think I'm gonna have a hole in my pocket. Guess I'll need a loan when I start business next year after all.

EDIT: 12.56am right now.

I was searching through my memories for some good old PSX games I could enjoy on my PSP. Then Radiata Stories came to mind for the PS2 suddenly, and I went to give this title a good recap. Wjabba if you ain't busy with your PS3 yet, and still have time for the PS2, like what I'm doing now, do give Radiata Stories a try.
whjabba
AG Refugee
AG Refugee

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, there it is, sitting next to my tv. It came with LittleBigPlanet, I picked up DMC4 and SC4 too. CrossEdge will be turning up some time in the next 3 weeks or so. Haven't got BlazBlue Blue_PDT_01_13 ...didn't have enough money to buy it while I was in Japan...if you get a good deal can you help me pick it up?

Oh, do you have to have played AC4 to play AC4:FA? I see For Answer in the shops and am not sure if I want to pick it up without having plyed AC4.

My network ID is whjabba; I have no idea how to add people as yet...

PS2: Now playing SMT:DDS2, and getting very pissed off at losing party members to the story left and right. I can stick Radiata Stories next in the queue. Are you yet to play Ar Tonelico 1 and 2? Those are definitely games to play if you are revisiting the PS2.
jjjynx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not even done on SD Gundam G Generation Wars on the PS2 lol. The final Extra mission is so gay to clear.

And no you don't have to play AC4 to play AC4A. There's a link, but hell, it's armored core, you'll get the overall picture. Just kill yourself with the awesome graphics and combat you'll be facing.

Hey I have Little Big Planet Too!

I'll add your ID right now! Maybe we can LBP together sometimes, and test if it lags. I can get a Pre Owned BlazBlue for around 60SGD and mail it to you if you like, or when you're feeling rich enough. And Cross Edge.....erm, if you didn't like Disgaea I really don't think you should've gotten that, even though the Mana Khermia Series is in it. But hell whocares, I also have the disc of Mana Khermia: Fall of Alchemy for the PS2 right now, but no time to pay it, Nuga Cell is apparently on hold too till I get that stupid overpowered final boss of GGen Wars completed.

Have fun with Dante on DMC4, and your TV is HD right? Remember well it makes one hell of a difference whether it's HD or not.

And wow you're still not done with Digital Devil Saga.....wth. But to finally play Ar Tonelico.......sigh....I don't know anymore, the stuff just stacks up too quickly. Juggling between work, games, manga and anime is alot thougher than it seems. I can't seem to keep up anymore. I'll remind you that I've got at least 5 games lineup for the PS3 in the next three months. And Hoon now has Batman: Arkham Asylum, I'll be borrowing it off him soon.

I'll let him know of your ID right now, we'll notify you if you get online. But then, you have your own internet now?
LostInWonderland
Otaku
Otaku

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

24 days till 358/2 Days comes out! *does the preorder dance* Blue_PDT_01_03

"A watcher scoffs at gravity."
whjabba
AG Refugee
AG Refugee

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AC4A is now in the stack; 2 for 30 quid with Everybody's Golf: World Tour. All good, except only english VA with EG:WT.

LBP sounds like a good test; lag in SC4 would probably be too painful.

DMC4: sometimes I think the enemies were created just to be annoying, those ridiculous lighting bastards that you can only shoot...

DDS2: I only started it like 3 weeks ago, after finishing Ar Tonelico 2...and have been crazy busy since then. I'd say play Ar Tonelico 1 and 2 as soon as you are done with your current PS2 game. Queue jump it.

Re: BlazBlue: Very yes, please! You'll have to let me know how to pay you back, though.

I did enjoy La Pucelle Tactics; just that I had to stop because it was eating too much of my time...although I suppose the same thing will happen with Cross Edge. Oh well.

31 days from today before KH: 358/2 comes out in the UK...curse the EU gaming market! At least it gives me a few more days to finish what I'm playing...must finish Castlevania and FFIV before then.
jjjynx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't make me cry over a DS, please. I don't own one, and I get a little depressed at the thought of it. So no Kingdom Hearts for me....sigh....

And ok I'll grab the pre-owned Blazblue by this week, do mail me some instructions on who and how to send it on through Registered mail. We wouldn't want it to go missing now would we?

Also, I detected your account with the cat face avatar. Oh Good I'm looking at it right now, last signed in 2 hours ago. Okay....2 hours ago I was taking a nap, I guess that's why.

Very well, if you're able to log in to both MSN and PSN at the same time, I'll probably join you for a game, and let you listen to my voice using my Bluetooth Headset. Hopefully it will sound clear. If not, perhaps set a time, every weekend or something, to be at the PSN, and I'll see what games I would buy or join you for co-op sometimes.

Ar Tonelico will be on top of my PS2....yea....but whether or not I'm touching my PS2 now is another matter. The New games are here, and after my G Gen crashed during a taxing hour of gameplay I kinda lost hope in the PS2, even though it's still working. I can't take another strain on it anymore, but oh well.

Tales of Vesperia...EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
whjabba
AG Refugee
AG Refugee

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, so they are finally bringing Tales to the PS3...

Actually I've been turning on my PS3 when I get into my room as I use it now as a CD player too. Have yet to try DVDs in it.

Also I just spotted that I have 80Gb of my 120Gb hard drive left on the PS3. Installing 5 games takes up 40Gb? Nuts.

Weekends sound like the best plan (prob Sundays) due to time zones etc.
jjjynx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got some delays, had to postpone getting Blazblue till end of this week. I'm getting 0081 Gundam import along with it, so yea I got the store owner to keep for me a pre-owned version. dang I wish you were online, Little Big Planet is so cute!
whjabba
AG Refugee
AG Refugee

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah...I have not internet at home for at least the next week or so...

The previous tenants finally got around to cancelling their contract. As we can't get a new one until the old lines are released, and it takes 2 weeks (if lucky) to set up internet here, all my PS3'ing will be strictly offline, unless BT take their time disconnecting us.

And I wanted to drag around your sackboy...

Oh, got my first Albatross in Minna no Golf yesterday! But didn't realise it didn't auto save your chip-ins, so there is no evidence for that. Damn. A -10 score on a 9-hole course, I had, with a novice character, too. Well, I'm chuffed, anyway.
jjjynx

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dang you whjabba for still being unconnected. Giving me no news isn't very nice, ya? Especially when I already sent you what you asked for with a bonus gift, since we didn't really need it.

Just to let you know, Hoon never did got to completing Assasin's Creed, he tried 10 over times for one mission, I don't know how he managed to keep failing.

Marvel Ultimate alliance too, just borrowed it off Hoon. It was fun, especially fun when u get your favorite marvel hero, in this case, Deadpool and Spiderman. But it's a tad too easy, even on hard mode, but I ought to thank ninja gaiden Sigma for it.

And whjabba, if you're actually seeing this two days from now, I think I'm going to send you Ninja Gaiden Sigma ONE once we're done with it, like Assasin's Creed. I'll have you know I intend to reclaim NGS when you come back, so do keep it in mind.

We'll be getting Sigma 2 in a week or two, and I'm looking foward to being a ninja again. The game plays similarly to Devil May Cry, just much harder, and no projectiles, good luck with that.

And last question, what's your character on BlazBlue? Mine's Rachel, fixed, and forever her. She's just so damn cute, and powerful.
whjabba
AG Refugee
AG Refugee

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Internet is back! I have never felt so liberated. Finally got the wireless sorted out in my house and the supplier's gotten their finger out. (We got the modem like 3 days ago and it promptly broke as soon as we set it up)

Cheers for the games, jjjynx; I've popped BlazBlue in there a couple of times now and am wrestling with playing a high(er) speed fighting game on a d-pad. Thankfully the commands aren't heavily half circle/2141236 etc...

I'm on Noel; half by elimination (not Ragna/Jin 'cos MC; Rachel/Carl are too fiddly for the moment; Tagar is combo fodder) and 'cos she's cute. And has a gun. Or two. Actually, multiple guns. And cool (if not heavily damaging) combos. Planning to take a look at Taokaka next, after getting anywhere near competent.

However I have yet to get time on the PS3; it's been crazy busy here so haven't had much time to get my hand in. Might finally be able to get around to putting some time in at the end of this week (typing this in my lunch break). I am so close to the end of DDS2 but being frustratingly kept from the end of it by work >:C

I've not had more than an hour free at a stretch in the last week...so am on pick-up-and-plays: Ouendan 2!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56mNzfT1wHs

Almost finished on insane mode! Cheergirls...
jjjynx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just completed BRUTAL LEGEND.

Good ol game I'd say, just abit too tad short. And multiplayer doesn't seems to earn you anything besides being a little fun.
whjabba
AG Refugee
AG Refugee

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first half of the madness that is the final stage on Ouendan 2's insane mode (not my replay, though):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec5DEH3c8Cg

You gotta poke the numbers in time with the music.

The second half kept me up until past 3 in the morning.

Finally got there, though! Wasn't in good shape at work the next morning...

Definitely one to get when you get a DS, jjjynx!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Cowboy Bebop Front Forum Index -> The Cowboy Bebop Front All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 19 of 20

Jump to: