Masquerade Ball
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Cowboy Bebop Front Forum Index -> The Baka Bar & Grill
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anime Otaku Chik
Jeet Kun Do Kung Fu Master

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 3:57 am    Post subject: Masquerade Ball Reply with quote

The moonlight poured through the windows of the brightly lit mansion, its pools blending with the artificial light of the chandelier and wall lights. The grand stairway stood illuminated, its steps glistening, giving the room an enchanting aura. A young woman in a flowing blood-red gown slowly made her way down from the right wing, her left hand lightly caressing the stair rail. Her long hair cascaded down her back and her face was hidden behind a mask with only her bright brown-green eyes peering through, her lips curved into a delicate smile. Her foot landed on the solid floor and she looked up at her audience.
"Welcome, guests, friends!" She motioned her arms outward in a welcoming manner and continued, "It's a pleasure to have you all here! I do hope you will enjoy the festivities--do dance! I hope I am not the only woman here..." She glanced around curiously. "If so, I have no problem sharing at least one dance with every man here." She giggled excitedly and clasped her hands together. "I don't think there's really a need to introduce myself to you... Thank you all for coming! If you like, there is an open bar in the corner," she pointed to her right (stage left), "Now let us begin!" She walked into the crowd and the orchestra began.
AG Refugee
AG Refugee

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He had been leaning against the body of the stairs, hiding in the shadow it cast to either side, out of sight. His own costume rivaled that of the hostess, a combination of deep reds, blacks, and delicate gold stitching. The mask chosen for the occassion brought a skull-like complexion to his face with its cracked beige texture and emphasized his piercing black eyes. The long black hair was pulled tightly back into a simple ponytail bound with a black silk ribbon, which peeked just barely over the tall neck collar. From somewhere within the vastness of his single shoulder cape the figure withdrew a single red rose bound with a second black silk bow, and asked one of the passing attendents holding a tray (in search of glasses left at places other then the bar) to deliver it to the hostess as a token of thanks for the invitation and congradulations on the wonderful turnout of her fete.

((My costume -> http://www.costumebeginner.com/researches/phantomcos/gallery/phantom/death/1.jpg <-))
Darkside
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

.:A deep, nervous sigh echoed through the hall way, near the staircase. She was dressed in a wonderful black velvet dress with a corset style belt around her waist, a pair of black velvet gloves covering her hands and flat-soul shoes that were slightly pointed. Her dark-brown hair was braid down her bare, tattooed back and her panther-mask hide everything but her pink lips. She stumbled to find her way to the stairwell, thinking, "I feel like such a fool in this". She sighed one more time, hoping no one would notice her or how she was dressed.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Diabella
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Mother, where are you?!" A young lady looked from person to person, looking for her so-called mother. Her green hues laid upon the black-dressed woman with the cat mask, then to the woman in the blood-red gown and gave a slight sight. She crossed her arms, allowing the violet bell sleeves of her dress flow downwards, her wings wrapped over her shoulders as protection. She too, wore a mask, in shape of a butterfly. Again, she sighed, looking down at her feet. "If only I knew who she was or knew exactly what she looked like. Hmph, I don't even think these poor folk know who 'D' is or anything".
Anime Otaku Chik

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She strolled around, curiously taking glances at her guests. A butler approached her and bowed low at the waist before holding out a rose. "Who is this from?" she inquired, her voice sounding all-too knowingly. He told her he knew not the name but it was a token of the man's thanks and he congratulated her for the wonderful turnout. "Thank you," she said, giving a slight bow of the head. He bowed again at the waist and went back to his business. "Revan, Revan... tsk tsk! Not even showing yourself to me..." She smiled to herself and smelled the fresh fragrance of the rose. Her eyes darted to the side, catching the glimpse of a girl in a butterfly mask. 'I know that aura... It's similar to D's. Ah, speak of the devil,' she grinned, lifting her head completely. "D-SAN!!" She waved a hand high in the air enthusiastically from side to side. Amarys then proceeded to phase to the other woman. "I knew you'd come! Thank you so much." She bowed fervently, the grin never leaving her lips.
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The young man stood in the middle of the crowd, looking at the hostess as she stepped down the grand, winding stairway, and smiled. He glanced around the colossal chamber, taking in the furnishings and the guests. He took several steps forward, looking up at the luminous chandeliers. Not being one to dress simply for panache, he was dressed in a simple, yet tasteful black frock. He kept looking up at the chandeliers, taking in their light.
Diabella
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Her devil wings quivered as she noticed another woman strolling up towards her, her green eyes seemed focused and somewhat confused. She cocked her head a tad as she heard the name "D-san" ottered. "I'm not D-san. I'm her daughter, Diabella." Her head shifted a little, catching the sight of one other woman, dressed in black and the cat mask. She shook her head and turned her attention back to the woman who apporched her. "But speaking of her, have you seen mother," she asked, looking a bit childish.
Darkside
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

.:Her ears perked up, her red eyes shifting about in a paranoid fashion:. "Hmph, I thought I heard my name." .:Her hues scanned the room, focusing mainly on one female dressed in purple with a butterfly mask hiding her face talking to someone. She shook her head and began to chuckle, just as she did in the olden days.:. "I feel a little out of place, though I know I've been to one of these balls with humans before." .:The more she thought about it, the more she realized that she had become more like a typical female, dressed in a ballroom dress (which never happened) and wearing makeup and femine items. She laughed a little harder. Maybe it was because Left Hand was no longer with her. Or maybe because she wasn't the same ol' D she use to be:.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
jjjynx

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The brightly lit ball had a number of guests within it. Unknown to many, a window of the second floor was opening, and in crept a black cloaked man. He slowly moved towards the long cutrtains, and jumped downstairs behind them, landing without a noise, only to startle the waiter beside the curtain, whom suddenly saw a cloaked man walked out from nowhere.

He stationed himself behind the buffet table, to fill himself up, and to keep himself unnoticed, only to have his eyes keenly looking at a few of the wildly dresses guests within the ballroom.
Anime Otaku Chik

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Hahaha! Ohh...I should have explained myself better. I was actually phasing to D, but I'll go along with this ^_^Blue_PDT_01_02

"M-mother?" Her face flushed and she looked down, a little embarrassed. She murmured to herself, "I didn't know D had a child... When did this happen...? No wonder their auras are so similar..." She shook her head and fixed her simple mask back into its place (it had moved a little when she shook her head). "No, I guess I haven't... I'm sorry to have bothered you, young one. I must leave you now, I have few new special guests to attend to..." She bowed low, her brown-green eyes grinning at the young daughter of her friend, their glow lingering as she dissipated.

She reappeared behind a simply dressed young man and put her hands over his eyes. She whispered into his ear, "Guess who Ali..?"
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Oh umm... I don't know," he chuckled. "Who might you be?"
Anime Otaku Chik

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She pouted and rested her chin on his shoulder, dropping her hands. "Do you really not know? Otouto-chan...I'm disappointed."
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He turned around, holding her shoulders and kissed her on the cheek - "What in the world is wrong with you Ami?! Of course I know!"
Anime Otaku Chik

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She felt a grin tug at her lips and couldn't help but glance away embarassed. "Nothing, I figured you were only messing with me..." She looked up at him again. "Should we go pester Revan? Or would you like to share a dance with your big sister?"
AG Refugee
AG Refugee

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The guests buzzed around in their colorful attire, weaving left and right to meet old friends and those not seen for a while. The Marquise straightened, brushed off the crease from his suit, and rested his left hand on the grip of the sheathed blade at his wait. Revan stepped in to the lamp light and began to walk toward the hostess.

He enjoyed the slight ring of his boots against the floor, and ignored some of the questioning looks his costume fetched. Suppressing his own vampiric aura he walked about the outskirts of the mob of people, his cape dragging behind him, drawing nearer slowly.

Last edited by Marquise Revan De Wilde on Sat May 13, 2006 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Cowboy Bebop Front Forum Index -> The Baka Bar & Grill All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 1 of 14

Jump to: