Masquerade Ball
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Cowboy Bebop Front Forum Index -> The Baka Bar & Grill
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shiine-chan
Otaku
Otaku

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what subjects???
Dread_Knight^Samurai
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A lich approached before a black armored knight and kneeled before him.

"My lord, we've received a report from our scouts" the lich said. The black knight was clearly a person with power. While gazing upon the full moon, he complied with a deep voice, "So, what's the status of that mansion?", he asked. "It's as you've said not so long ago before we send the scouts...it's abandoned" the lich replied.

"Well then," the black knight resumed, "proceed with our plans. We shall take over the authority of that soil and used them to our own cause" he gave the order to the lich. "With pleasure....Lord Dread Knight. I shall inform the others with haste" the lich bowed and disappeared after he chanted some sort of spell.

"Hmmm....I do wonder, " Lord Dread Knight paused, "whatever happened to the owner of that mansion and her land" he thought and turned towards the moon that shone upon his dark land revealing all that lived on it. "Non of my concern. And leaving that mansion to rot...what a waste" he whispered to himself and left for his quarter.

"MINE!! ALLL MINE!! BWAHAhHAHhHAHahhAhhaA~~"
Anime Otaku Chik
Jeet Kun Do Kung Fu Master

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A quiet whisper of footsteps could be heard coming down the entry steps. Amarys looked in the direction the laughter came and narrowed her eyes. Who had dared to disturb her? She clicked her tongue and tossed her hair behind her shoulders before continuing her walk down the stairway. Her gait was light, the soft pads of her slippers making only the smallest of sounds, the form-fitting cloth of her dress letting in the cool night air.

"Mi'lord Dread!" Her voice was harsh, fierce. She didn't feel like being trifled with this very night. She tugged at her gloves, making sure they were on tight before clenching her fists. He would regret this.

In an instant she was in the air, her feet nimbly touching the ground as she dashed toward him with the speed of a tiger. She was on him in a second, hand at his throat as she pinned him to the ground, legs straddling his chest.

"What is the meaning of this?"
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Dread even with his experience in close-quarter combat and had survived countless battles and yet, he was succumbed by the might of a mere girl. It was too late for him to react to her sudden attack. The next thing he knew, he was pinned down by the girl.

"Wha....What?!...This girl's...strength...speed...", those words lingered within his mind, unable to accept that he was brought down to the ground by a girl that he didn't even recognize. Her hand grasped around his throat without any sign of restrain.

Then he gave a slight grin, "Identify yourself, mortal" he demanded, "You may have caught me unprepared but..." he suddenly grasped her torso with both hands and tossed her away but not without injuries.

"Curses....her hand is like those of a bear" he whispered while stroking his neck. Dread Knight once again asked her, "Who are you to have entered my land, my Castle Dread? And your actions against me is unforgivable!" his voice echoed throughout the hallway. "Depending on your answer, I may let you free and even forget all that happened tonight" he unsheathed his death sword and pointed it at her.

"Now...what will it be?" he gazed upon her. Nothing will stand before his sheer might.
Hungry Mongoose
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I have no quarrel with you, good sir knight," said King Arthur to the Black Knight, "but I must cross this bridge."
Anime Otaku Chik

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(lolz @ Mongoose)

She landed on her feet and slid a few feet through the dirt from the force. She then stood and glared the man down. Upon hearing the word mortal she gave a mirthful laugh, but listened to the man.

She flexed her hands again, clenched them shut, gave him another reproachful look. "Your castle? Yours?! I think not. Just who do you think I am? This is my castle, as it has been for centuries." She spit the ground without breaking eye contact. "I'm Amarys."

'I didn't bring a sword with me, but no matter... If he really wants to put up a fight, I can always call out my demons...' A red glint flickered in her eyes for a moment and she smirked at the man.
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The moment he heard the word 'My castle' from her, a sudden surge of fury coursed through his veins. Castle Dread was built upon the lives of countless fallen warriors that submitted their loyalties towards him. The castle itself was built on a far away land in the north, a land where the strongest will survive and the weak will die.

Lord Dread suppressed his fury, "Amarys is your name", he gave a short sigh, "that explains the inhuman strength and this familiar feeling, you are indeed Amarys" he sheathed his sword back to it's scabbard.
"And for a lady such as you," he pointed at her spit, "you have a rude attitude that needs to be...change" the Lord of Castle Dread turned towards the full moon and basked under it's heavenly rays. "I have no idea how you ended up here but..." he diverted his eyes back to his unexpected guest, "this is not your castle!" he rose his voice.
"Your castle...mansion...is miles away from here. Though I did plan to take over your land since it has been long abandoned for who knows how long" he looked down on the ground, 'I was wrong after all', he thought.

"I wish you to answer my one and only question," he asked "I've been wondering, how did you end up being here?" he direct his eyes back at hers.
Anime Otaku Chik

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Eh?!" Suddenly her body was very limp, her shoulders hunched over and her face twisted in a strange expression. She looked utterly dumbfounded. "Errr....Well," she scrunched her nose and looked up toward the moon and scratched her head. She thought a moment before looking at him quizzically. "I don't know. I was asleep and heard your awful laughter; it woke me up..."

She sighed and sat herself down on the ground, digging circles in the dirt with her finger.
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"This is strange...weird even. My castle defenses are indeed the best if not good enough to repel any outsiders. My archliches should be able to detect intrusion with their defensive spells casted upon this castle" he was deep in thought unaware of the lost Amarys.

"Then again..." he looked at Amarys and her action was somewhat odd and disturbing, "Errr....Are you hungry?" he tried to cheer her up even though it was quite uncomfortable for him...being nice towards others.

"I'm pretty sure we have something for you to eat" he kneeled before her.

"Whatever you wish to feed we will provide, even if what you wish is not available, we will make it available" though he hoped it will be something that they will be able to fulfill. And then, the castle's lord offered her his right hand, "Cheer up, the Amarys I know isn't like this. Come now...stand up, our castle's best cooks await us"
Anime Otaku Chik

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She looked at him, wide-eyed. 'I hadn't even thought of food... Now that he mentions it, I guess I am a bit thirsty.' Instinctually she licked her lips and felt the thirst; it was as though she hadn't had a bite in years.

She took his hand and pulled herself up, then locked elbows with him, her hand resting comfortably against his wrist. "I would like that very much. Ah," she sighed, "if only you'd offer yourself!" She felt a smile tug at her lips and grinned at him, hoping he wouldn't realize her joke. He always had the best reactions!
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was so sudden to Lord Dread, for her to be a bit too...friendly with him. He had never felt anything like it before that it's a bit scary to him. For now he thought it as some sort of handshake, nothing more than that

"Huh???" puzzled and from the way she spoke, it's odd to him, "I...have no idea what you're trying to say but it sounds....very...uneasy to my ears" he tried to create some distance but with his arm locked with hers, it's futile. Knowing that, he decided to maintain his composure and be his true self. He looked at Amarys,

"Well then, it's a pretty long walk from here to the the dining hall. I hope you could bear with it. Shall we?" he began to lead his guest towards the dining hall.

Walking...together....with a woman...under the full moon...What have I become?? he thought. The gentle breeze of the night that he admired so much made him sweat. And the silence that he cherish was now a bit uneasy, "N...nice weather today" he stuttered while trying to break the silence.
Anime Otaku Chik

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She was making him uncomfortable and it made her extatic! The blood coursing through her rushed to her cheeks in a happy blush. It wasn't that she was nervous or anything, just happy. She giggled until it became a laughing fit. She hunched over, still linked with the man. She had to breathe! She got herself under control and then looked at him, a grin on her face.

"Yes, the weather is lovely. Almost as pleasant as you, good sir."
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"You're being too humble, dear lady" he carved a smile on his face. "Moments ago, we were going for each other's throat and now..." he whispered to himself. He diverted his sight at his elbow still locked with hers and then he placed his palm on his face, "I have gone soft?" he asked himself. He still hunger for battle even though it' had been years since he last wiped off blood from his blade's edge.

While he was deep in thought they've already arrived at the dining hall's entrance. An ancient iron door, black in color and carved on it were images of ghost dragons, dread knights, devils and liches...they were all combined together to form a tale. The castle's lord pushed the door open revealing what's behind it.

A long dining table that could accommodate at least 50 persons, the dining hall itself were huge, the moon illuminate the entire room with its ray through the openings above the room. Spectacular to some but the color of the room was gloomy....the stone floor, the walls, the pillars, all grays and blacks. Though dining table retained its wooden color making it a bit outstanding within the graying dining hall.

Lord Dread leaded his guest to the dining table and pulled out the chair at the farthest end, showing his courtesy towards a lady, part of the Code of Chivalry that he retained. After Amarys has been seated properly, Lord Dread stood on her left side.

"Please forgive me for this gloomy colored dining hall. I've never been able to like colors that are too...colorful...vivid to my eyes. Though if it's from the nature herself, I wouldn't mind about it" a servant appeared behind him,

"So...what are your orders, Lady Amarys?"
Anime Otaku Chik

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She admired the hall a bit; it reminded her of her own unused dining hall. Honestly she wished she were back in the confines of her own castle but curiousity was ebbing her. How long had she been here, and how did she come across this place?

She sighed; she was parched. It didn't matter what she had at this point. "Any kind of blood will do. I have no preference this day as I'm quite thirsty. Mmm, if I were any worse off, maybe you really would be dead, Lord Dread." She gave him a half-smile; as much as she'd like to be a joke, it was probably true.
Fayeless Otaku

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Violet arrives to the ball fashionably late, after much debating and reluctance on her part, for whenever she could she avoided such social gatherings. But somehow she was attracted to this one.

She quickly glanced over and surveyed her surroundings and came upon an empty room with a piano. She noted the grandeur of the piano and took in its richness, an unusual rococo style Bosendorfer Louis XVI grand piano made of Macassar ebony. After adjusting the seat and feeling sufficiently comfortable, she began to play the first movement of Ludwig van Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Cowboy Bebop Front Forum Index -> The Baka Bar & Grill All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 13 of 14

Jump to: