The new RP!!!! YAY!!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Cowboy Bebop Front Forum Index -> The Baka Bar & Grill
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sorra
Otaku
Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:35 am    Post subject: The new RP!!!! YAY!!! Reply with quote

Ok... the rules are normal, no dying without premission and be nice! Try to work in the mode of the story ok? and not over power people. I can't say no god moding (becasue this might need some) but do be discreet. there is no need for indepth profiles. If your actions or poetic descriptions need details then that's when you use them XD. If you needa learn about a character, you can ask the person lol.

ok Here's the scoop. Write however you want, but give clear explainations alright?. Ok nowthere is a lady causing havoc. She has long red hair, and flame eyes. sometimes in a trench coat. She's a mystical evil goddess whom needs some working on her character. She does bad things obviously. I'll call her Aylkashal for now. ok? She's constantly mistaken for old school legends. You just bring in your characters, and try to stop her if and when she finally appears.(oh btw you can add imput to her character and make up your own ideas on her. you'd have to do it in 3rd person or flash backs, but you can influence her shapings) Feel free to bring in your own villians and stuff, just try to let her be the strongest dude so the story is adaptable to everyone's little side quests. Also guns still work on everybody, you can do cool moves and all to block them, but no bullet proofing. Unless you have a character who can constantly regenerate- that may need working on.
[The rp starts in a street corner across a theatre. Sorra is waiting for her boyfriend Sean]

Sorra: >> I'm gonna get Death to shoot him!!!! UGH!!!!

Last edited by Sorra on Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Death_to_Cirque
AG Refugee
AG Refugee

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Faster, losers!" She screeched. Her voice equal to a harpy's yell. Narrowing her black eyes and thick lashes, she watched as her "teammates" began to take all the money from the iron safe. This bank was quite large and well known for having some wealthy clients.

A smirk rose to her pink lips as she flipped her layered, teal/black hair back, practically smacking some hostage in the face. Her arm skillfully was holding a long black gun, pointing it at any fool who moved.

"Listen scumbags. Any one of you moves and I'll be more than happy to-"
Too late. A webbed-footed, much larger man began to sprint to the exit. In a second, she pulled the trigger, nailing him right in the back. Twice.

Her grin grew, her black eyes widening to show her delight as she watched the blood flow to the marble floor, and the screams of the hostages.

Suddenly, a large explosion was set off. Smoke went everywhere. Running outside, Death turned to the exploding Bank, watching some victums, and most of her teammates, run off in fear. "Who the hell caused that?!" She yelled, turning her head to all directions.
Sorra
Otaku
Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[Sean gets out of his car after seeing the trouble, and sighs to himself. He realizes who it must be doing the robbing.)

Sean: (he stomps over to Death, his red bangs flying about in his face as the explossion startles him. He finally gets up and glares at Death) Now what have YOU done?.... ugh!!!! geez... women and booms these days....

[Across the block Sorra sees the smoke and darts over]

Sorra: whoa!!!! SEAN?.... What did you do now!?

[in the smoke a pair of shiny bright yellow-red eyes are clear]
Death_to_Cirque
AG Refugee
AG Refugee

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Turning her head to Sean, she just... stared at him for a few, long moments.
In seconds, she back handed him, like a pimp jacksmacking his ho. Sending him to the floor, she stomped her high heeled, not to mention Armani, boots onto the calf of his right leg.

"I didn't do it." She said, smirking evilly. She turned, seeing Sorra coming over. "I was robbing the bank and some loser set off some explosion... My money's gone. Crap! How am I supposed to pay off all those credit card bills?"

Sighing, she quickly perked up her eyes and looked to their side, seeing the pair of yellow and red eyes looking back at them through the smoke. "The hell...?"
Sorra
Otaku
Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sean: (whiping his face with an iron clad expression.) I don't hit insane girls.... Well if you didn't who did?

Sorra: umm 0o..... (stops near the two)

[A deep woman's voice come from the direction of the eyes]
Woman/Aylkashal: Well wasn't that such a necessity? I know men go on alot about thier controll over the world, but that was no need not to give him aharder smack than that! come ON girl!! But I have what I want.... (a glimer of a jewel looking thing from withing the smoke) The humans stash things in the most unworthy locations! I have my prize, take your magic green paper.. if it doesn't BURN to dust... like all great kingdoms..... Tata!!! (the eyes fade)
Death_to_Cirque
AG Refugee
AG Refugee

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Death stared at the lady. She wasn't really listening to her.
All she heard was "blah blah blah, blah blah."

All she really saw was that glimer beneath the smoke. What was that?
A jewel? A necklace? Whatever it was... she wanted it.

Staring wide eyed at the crazy lady, she, Sorra, and Sean saw her dissappear.
"What the hell was that? That lady just... came out of NOWHERE."
swollenlymphnodes
Janitor
Janitor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meanwhile Afronin was at a nearby starbucks ordering a vanilla frappacino.

"You're pretty cute." He told the cashier, not knowing that it was actually a guy in drag. "How about a freebee?"

He heard the explosion a couple of blocks away, but paid no mind.

"Tell you what" the pretty guy said, "the drinks on me for a kiss."

"Gee your voice is pretty deep."

"Don't you like it all sexy and raspy?"

"I sure do" said Afronin. He leaned in to kiss him, but as soon as he looked down, he noticed a large buldge in her crotchular area. "What the heck is that!!!"

"Oh baby boy, you turn me on."

"Hell no!!" he left feeling mentally and emotionally violated, all flustered as he bust out of the starbucks. He then noticed the smoke from the explosion down the street.

"What's that?" he wondered, as he was drawn to the same type of trouble that he is usually drawn to.
Sorra
Otaku
Otaku

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(woah that wa weird Swollen XD)

Sean: (looks down and throws up his arms)... well here we go AGAIN.....

Sorra: I"m gonna go to StarBucks! ^^ (she walks down the street with Sean chasing after her.)

Sean: I know you know what that was Sorra!! tell me!

Sorra:... ohh...

Sean: Tell me!! Aren't you going to explain?

Sorra:.... (long pause as they nearly go mushy) ( ..... umm well... Blue_PDT_01_01 Nope! (smiles and goes inside, but stops in the door to yell down the block:)HEYYYYYY DEAAAAAAATH!!! WANT A COFFEEEEE OR SOOOOOMEETHIING!!!!!??? Blue_PDT_01_04
Darkside
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Yeah, I'm clean, but the smell still remains."
.:A young woman steps out of what seemed to be a bar, dusting herself off. She was tall, thin and slightly pale. She had long rich blue hair, held up with a red head band and a pair of elven-like ears poked through. She wore a black leather tanktop, pants and heavy boots, and wore a black carrying back on her left side. She held her left, clawed hand up to her chin and sighed:.
"D was here, so was sis. Damn, I wonder where they went. No matter."

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
swollenlymphnodes
Janitor
Janitor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PDT_Zamourai_22 After puking all over the front of the Starbucks entrance, Afronin looks up to see Sorra and Sean making there way there. Seeing a genuine female he pleads with Sorra, "Would you be so kind as to help me reaffirm my masculinity. I've just been duped, by that flamer in there!" Tears well in his eyes, as if he had been truly violated.
PDT_Zamourai_14
Death_to_Cirque
AG Refugee
AG Refugee

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Death heard her name being called by Sorra. She turned and saw her running toward a Starbucks. She also noticed Sean running after her.

Making a disgruntled face, she looked back towards the smoke seeing it dissappear. Farther off, she saw a woman walking out of some bar with Elven ears dressed in leather, talking to herself.

Walking after Sorra, to the Starbucks, Death saw Afronin walking out of
the Starbucks... asking Sorra some thing about restoring his masculinity.

...Woa.

She backhanded Sean once AGAIN, sending him to the floor as she walked passed him. "Yea, I want some thing sweet, Sorra."

She looked to Afronin and grinned widely. "I'll restore your masculinity if you want."
Sorra
Otaku
Otaku

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorra: (coughs) yeah.... she's better than I am at that.... kind of thing.... 0o SEAN!? (picks him up and glares at Death for a moment kinda POed that she keeps slapping her boyfriend, but decides if it actually hurt Sean he would have done something by now. and goes back into happy mode.)

Sean:.... (grumbles) She has to buy her own drink... (stomps inside)
YO!! (nearly shouting at the cashier) I want A frappachino and a lotte!!!...

Sorra: (dances happily) yay frappichinos! (sees D in leather through the windows) COOL!! You're rim reapper lady right!? ^^ HIIIIIIII!!!!!!

Sean:..... Sorra.... (gets their food).... don't shout at strangers....
Death_to_Cirque
AG Refugee
AG Refugee

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Death gives another look at Sean and punches him in the face.

"If Sorra wants to shout at strangers, let her shout at strangers!"

She smirked evilly.
swollenlymphnodes
Janitor
Janitor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"please do, I'll do anything you ask, I'll be your indentured servant if you want" he begged. "never in my life did I ever think I'd get aroused by a man. Just the thought.... noooooo!!!!" as he clinged to deaths legs like a wimpy defeated dog.
Sorra
Otaku
Otaku

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sean: (smiles sarcastically as he just a hard "clank" against his face, he has a red mark but he isn't in any pain from the punch.)....

Sorra: 0o... (pats swollen) you know it's pretty filthy on the ground.... I know the feeling... I"ve been hit on by girls before (sweatdrop).....

[Across the block on a shadowy terrace the red haired lady watches over the area surrounding the robbed bank. She smirks to herself and flips a giant red ruby the size of a golf ball in her hand. It is a very diamond pointy shapped cut nearly like an arrow head's. It's got a symbol written on it.]

Aylkashal: now that I"m free again, and have this (flips the jewel), I suppose I have to find some supporters, and a way to get rid (looking at Sorra, sean, and Death) those three...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Cowboy Bebop Front Forum Index -> The Baka Bar & Grill All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: